Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Free Style Writing - Homework - Loyalty To A Friend


For homework we were given subjects that we had to choose from in order to write our story. I chose the park and decided to make me my own character. I hope you enjoy reading my story.

Loyalty To A Friend


My legs moaned with aching pain, my heart advanced to a million beats a second.Breeze collided with my face as I sprinted towards the park. I Bumped into trees as we ran down the street my head spiralling.
“Mavee...Where are you?” The voice slithered closer
“No where I want to be-” I laughed
“Mav... we’ve played this game long enough to know we don’t hide in a bush when we’re playing hide and seek.”
“Uhhh where Bailey?” I glanced at the empty space whistling beside her
My heart pounded as my cousin replied
“I swear she was next to me!”
“Vicktoria I told you to look after her!” I screamed
We dusted ourselves off my yellow sandals smacking the ground. After hours of searching tears of desperation flooded the banks of my dark brown eyes. My mouth wavered as I whispered a one more lonely word.
“Bailey”
Victoria grabbed at me “ uhhh mav?”
“What?”
“That man has Bailey!”
A man with a mask which resembled the midnight sky turned his back on us. He jumped in the back of the van screaming orders telling them to get a move on. Anger burned through my common sense I started chasing the car. My sandal broke I kicked it off, my hair tie fell of I flipped my hair behind my ear.

I ran after the car it came into the park. Pt England park. The car kept going and going I stamped my eyes onto the car making sure it didn’t escape . It stopped the same man decided to pull out a gun. He aimed it towards me I turned away Viktoria was panting in the background  behind the man gasping
“Wait!Oh my god wait!”
The man was suddenly distracted by this I ran and leapt on him. Forcing my weight onto him. His elbow dug into my rib as he hit me again. I felt ice. I felt a pool of sun splashing on my face. I felt like I was falling through a bottomless.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I remembered something,something distant as if it was taken....
“Bailey!”
My cousin Viktoria hopped in literally. I didn’t waste time. I questioned her like.. what happened?
“Where’s Bailey?”
Bailey bounded in with mud on her paws. I laughed like no tomorrow. I had my cousin near my bed and my dog. I hung my hand over the corner bar of the bed Bailey licked my hand as I squealed with excitement. Viktoria slapped me on the back.
“Don’t ever do that again” Smiles beamed through her eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment