Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

My Explanation

The internet. The thriving source of the modern era. Is it the way that google flickers from colour to colour that lures us to use it everyday? Is it the way social network programs entice us into becoming addictive to speaking with other people online? We need to face the facts, close the books for a while and flick through the tabs and realise we need internet...well Wi-Fi.

Right now I am using google doc’s. Main word Google. I mean google functions much more easily. I live,breathe and use google everyday of my life. Yeah, I get it. “Go to the freakin’ library!” Really? That’s all you got? But seriously I can’t imagine myself picking up a non-fictional book dragging the page across the cover just like the hour hand across the clock. Think about it are you really ready to terrorize nature just for paper? Using google gives us an advantage to learn better if you want evidence why don’t you consider the fact that I am here using a programme set up by Google

It gives us the power to connect with each other over sea's and it does save us the awkward Romeo and Juliet moment when we send each other letters. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,Viber Gmail and all the other social networking programs online, it lets us communicate more openly with family and friends anywhere any time ( that we have available).  Focus on the fact that we need privacy. We grow closer by the day as we communicate more constantly everyday.

I aspire to be a film producer or a film set designer or even a news reporter. Being able to access the internet is like an open window to the door. I mean what I can do and my skills and be given to the world to see maybe someone will give me tips. The internet promotes our talent whether it be singing,acting or
short film making it goes everywhere and your probably thinking what about the bad stuff? Don’t blame the internet for what you put up... for what other people put up. It shows people our true talents whether it be in our country or all over the world.


We all need wi-fi to communicate,study and share. It may infect us with an addiction of checking our facebook everyday to see if we got any messages from anyone it connects us with people out there. It gives us opportunities that a book could never had given us. I don’t know if you’ve realised it yet but we can’t live without wi-fi.


No comments:

Post a Comment