Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Peace Poem

For the past few weeks we have been focusing on Peace this is my definite and confirmed peace poem
I hope you enjoy reading my story

            

Laughing out loud,
not caring if there’s a crowd
Laughing out loud
Hard to be quiet.
Maybe we should try it
Laughing out loud
Does it matter if its a special date.
Rolling On The Floor Laughing
laughing so hard
Our laughs heard afar
Rolling on the floor laughing
Is it just an expression?
Well I do it every day no confession
Rolling on the floor laughing,
because thats how we roll
wink !wink!
What is mine
will define.
That I want peace
sprouting between the trees.






1 comment:

  1. WOW Mavis,

    This is one of the most COOLEST poems I have ever read in my whole entire life. You have such a creative mind out of this world. I hope to see more work like this. Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete