Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Term 2 Learning Goals

These are my learning goals for term 2!


Reading:


To get to the next level I need to:
  • Use inference to understand what the characters are feeling and get a clearer picture of scenes and situations in the text.
  • Ask questions before, during and after a story, finding information to build understanding.
  • Predict how characters might react to problems they encountered

Writing:

To get to the next level I need to:
  • Check my use of homonyms (there, their, they’re/your, you’re/bare, bear)
  • Refine my story and plan – taking out what is not necessary and keeping it simple.

Maths:

To get to the next level I need to:
  • Continue the order of a pattern and write the rule.
  • Use the mathematical symbols =, <, >
  • Write and solve story problems using fractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment